Who doesn’t love fresh hot spinach dip, Fresh out of the oven, but seems like to much work to put together… If your ADHD brain is like mine and you absolutely hate following complicated recipes filled with useless information your not interested in because well… you know. Who has time to become a chef in the only 10 minutes of peace you’ve had so far today? I wrote it out, so it is ADHD proof. I’ve discovered an easier way that’s so delicious even my pickiest eater loves it!
I’m not going to go on and on, because I know you just can’t wait to try this out and get right down to the recipe. okay.. okay… here it is…
- Frozen Chopped Spinach (500g pkg)
- Mozzarella Cheese (3 cups of pre-grated or finely sliced is easier)
- Parmesan Cheese grated (sort of looks finely sliced)
- Cream Cheese (250g)
- 14% Sour Cream (500ml)
- Salt & Pepper to sprinkle
- Minced Garlic (I put about 2-3 tablespoons but put what you like)
- Italian seasoning to sprinkle
- Naan or pita bread to serve.
- Baking pan
- 1 cup measuring cup
- 1/2 cup measuring cup
- 1 tablespoon
Recipe –with extras to freeze for another day!
- Pre-heat the oven to 375F‘(spray oil or use margarine to grease pan)
- Put frozen spinach in the microwave for 5 minutes
- In a bowl mix in 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and seasonings
- Spread bowl mixture over the pan evenly.
- Drain the spinach, then spread the spinach over top of the bowl mixture layer evenly.
- Put the remainder of mozzarella over the spinach layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes (I put the naan bread in the oven on the top rack for the last 5 minutes) and enjoy!
Store the left overs in a zip-lock bag and freeze. Doesn’t take long to re-heat about 2 minutes.
Please leave a comment if you would like me to post more simple recopies like his one.
Thank you for reading, don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t already.
0 Replies to “My Easy Cheesy Spinach Dip!”